By registering with us and submitting your CV you consent to us using your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
1. Any personal data which you provide (eg cv and contact details) will be stored in our database and used for the purpose of providing you and our clients with Interim Management services. In particular this information may be used by EIT Interim and its clients for the purpose of assessing your qualifications and suitability for assignments
2. Your personal data will be treated as confidential. We will not provide this information to third parties other than prospective clients unless required by law. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of email.
3. We will use our best endeavours to comply with the the Data Protection Act 1998
4. Note that in performing due diligence we may be required to take up references, credit checks and other lawful checks.
5. If you wish to correct or remove your cv or contact details please contact us by email or in writing
6. We will normally endeavour to retain your personal data within the European Economic Area (EEA). However this cannot be guaranteed because a) email transmission is insecure and routing is uncertain; and b) a client may be part of an international organisation including locations outside the EEA